The SEPSI Laboratory is part of the group of laboratories of the
Department of Engineering of the Instituto Politécnico de Beja.
The laboratory was created in January 2014.
The SEPSI Laboratory is a research group working in applications including:
- Embedded eletronic systems
- Low power computers and networks
- Digital signal processors
- Arduino, Raspberry PI, etc.
- Precision agriculture systems
- Digital image processing applications
- Pattern recognition applications
- Signal estimation and processing
- Signal conditioning
- Virtual instrumentation
- Data acquisition
- Instrumentation software
Laboratório SEPSI 2014